- All the cool kids are doing it (and others).
- An "artisan's" desire to create and share (likely a fancy way of saying, "I'm just arrogant enough to think others might care what I think.")
So many options:
- words of wisdom (*cough*)
- leadership development & resources (e.g. communication and change)
- pictures of my awesome cat (or wife & kids, whatever)
- ego stroking (so help me, that scribbling canuck is going down*)
- sweet, sweet sarcasm ("When everyone else leaves me, you won't let me down, sarcasm.")
Finally, to make myself seem more clever and noble in this bloggish pursuit (ah, there's that sarcasm :), a favorite quote to close:
He is The Way.____________________
Follow Him through
the Land of Unlikeliness;
You will see rare beasts
and have unique adventures.
- W.H. Auden
* I actually have a deep fondness for all things Canadian, having grown up 20 minutes from the New Brunswick border in Mapleton, ME. The combination of having more Canadian television stations, and the mostly-girls church youth group about an hour's drive into Atlantic Time (we always tried to get there before we left), didn't hurt either. So go enjoy the rather impressive art work of the other "Jason Condon," and please buy something or hire him for a massive project (because when he slips into oblivion off page 1 in google, I don't want that on my conscience).